Our experience and expertise is diverse
We have successfully delivered a wide array of civil construction projects for government, semi-government and private clients across NSW, Queensland and Victoria.
From complex, comprehensive large-scale projects to small projects requiring a rapid response, Eire’s adaptability ensures we meet our client’s needs.
Civil construction services
- Road construction – foundation to wearing course, drainage, traffic management, road furniture and landscaping
- Subdivision development – earthworks, road and utilities installation
- Utilities construction – water, sewer, power and telecommunications infrastructure
Specialists in the construction of water and sewer infrastructure
- Pipelines – installation of a wide range of sizes and types from suburban streets to open country
- Pumping stations – from refurbishments to brand new installations
- Sewerage treatment plants – from new constructions and major augmentations to minor refurbishments
- Drainage – sub-surface drainage, pipelines to multi-cell units
At Eire Constructions we run a wide range of the latest technology, well maintained plant and equipment. Each piece of plant is maintained according to manufacturer’s specifications in house by our highly trained plant mechanic. We pride ourselves on ensuring the quality of our plant that maximises our client’s productivity and limits costly downtime.
Our fleet consists of Excavators of all sizes, backhoes, compaction equipment, trucks, graders and dozers utilising the latest machine control systems to ensure our clients survey and supervision costs are drastically diminished. We can also source any piece of plant required on our client’s behalf if we don’t have it in our fleet.
All of fleet maintenance records are programmed and logged using the latest maintenance software to ensure that our commitment to quality and the safety objectives are not only met but exceeded.
Our latest fleet coupled with competent operators equates to project success. As a minimum requirement, our operators previous employment history is checked and their competence is assessed by a third party prior to the toughest test of all – competency assessments by our Site Managers and project team.
Eire Constructions being a Civil Contractor in their own right provide the perfect training and breeding ground for our operators ensuring the operators provided to you are of a high calibre.
Heavy Haulage and Transport
Eire Constructions has the advantage of our own transport division. This means we can mobilise any of our equipment at short notice to respond rapidly to our clients’ civil projects or plant hire needs.
There is no load too big, too heavy or too far away for our committed and qualified transport team. We are the safest, most cost-effective and punctual local transport solution for the earthmoving market.
We utilise a fleet of Low Loaders, crane trucks and truck and dogs.