Thanks for another successful year
A big thanks to our team of employees, contractors, clients and suppliers for another successful year.
It’s been a pleasure to build the infrastructure for major Civil Construction Projects from Newcastle to the Mid North Coast. We’re proud to have delivered and completed nineteen major projects in 2019 and have thirteen continuing into 2020 with more in the planning stages.
At Eire Constructions we’ve continued to provide a safe workplace, minimising our environmental footprint and ensuring the highest quality at every stage of our projects. Project highlights include the access and road upgrade to the iconic Tacking Point Lighthouse and extending our operations in the Hunter region with the Duckenfield to Tarro Pipeline Construction and Raymond Terrace Wastewater Pump Station.
The growth of the region continues with our expertise in sub divisions in strong demand and it’s rewarding to continue our work on the important Pacific Highway Upgrades. Thanks to all our clients whose projects we’ve delivered on time and budget.
Ongoing Projects 2020
- Ballina Reservoir & Basalt Court Reservoir Booster Pumping Stations
- Diamond Beach Road Subdivision Stages 3 & 4
- Duckenfield to Tarro Pipeline Construction
- Dunbogan Flood Access Road Upgrade
- Edgeworth Trunk Sewer Main
- Emu, Burrell and Bungwahl Creek Bridges
- Herons Creek Industrial Subdivision
- Lake Glenbawn Fire Compliance Upgrade
- Macksville Hospital Subdivision
- Mid North Coast Correctional Centre Sewer Replacement
- Raymond Terrace 4 Wastewater Pump Station
- Transit Hill Subdivision
- Tweed Valley Way Culvert Upgrade
Completed Projects 2019
- Asbestos Vent Stacks
- Bobin Creek Bridge Construct Road Approach
- Bunnings Port Macquarie
- Clarkes Beach Holiday Park Beach Erosion Work
- Cowarra Southern Arm Trunk Main
- Diamond Beach Road Subdivision Stages 1 & 2
- Dumaresq Street Hamilton Stormwater Culvert Construction
- Failford Road Underbore
- Farley 1 Wastewater Pump Station
- Lighthouse Road Upgrade
- Maitland 14 Gravity Main Duplication
- Malpas to Guyra Pipeline
- Marie Avenue Subdivision
- Pozieres Stage 1 Civil & Services Works
- Rosewood Road & Spencers Cutting Box Culverts
- Woolgoolga to Ballina Drainage Pacific Highway Upgrade
- Woolgoolga to Ballina Installation of Pits &Pipes Pacific Highway Upgrade
Eire Constructions Staff and Team Awards
Eire Constructions celebrated 2019 at the Port Macquarie Race Club on Saturday 23 November. Thanks to all our employees and contractors for another great year. Our team of experienced and dedicated site managers, engineers and administration staff work together to ensure the best results for our clients every time. We’re delighted to recognise the following employees with awards for service and leadership:
SERVICE AWARD presented to Niall Moloney, Scott Roach, Ritchie Houston in appreciation of 5 years of loyal and dedicated service.
SERVICE AWARD presented to Elaine Hills in appreciation of 10 years of loyal and dedicated service.
- Employee of the Year 2019 Kevin Gallinagh
- Safety Award 2019 presented to Jarryd Ayling
- Operator Of The Year 2019 Shane O’Donoghue
- Northern Region – Niall Moloney
- Southern Region –Robbie O’Reilly
- Head Office – Donna Saxby
Impact of Bushfires
Eire Constructions continued to operate throughout the recent bushfires. Some of the regions businesses and operations have been impacted by the bushfires but we encourage people to continue to visit the region during the holiday season. It is business as usual. Eire Constructions was deeply saddened to hear the news about Bobin in the recent bushfires. Our crew spent considerable time in the region earlier this year to raise and relocate a main road for safety. The small township near Ellenborough Falls, New South Wales lost its school and many houses. Communities across the regions where we operate have rallied together showing great community strength and resilience in an unprecedented situation.
Eire Constructions supported local Lake Innes RFS with an urgent new slab this November. The immediate community response to support koalas, communities and the rural fire service is fantastic. Eire Constructions will contribute a donation to the bushfire appeal in 2020 to support communities impacted in our region.
Five local organisations received much needed funds from the 2019 Eire Constructions Community Partnerships. These included Hastings Education Fund offering financial assistance for students transitioning to further education, training and apprenticeships; Luminosity Youth Summit a three day transformational youth event themed; Port Macquarie Touch Football Association; Ronald McDonald Family Retreat Forster, for families with seriously ill children offering a holiday away from hospital or home where they can relax and reconnect, and Early Connections Alliance new Literacy service to boost literacy for disadvantaged children with disabilities.
Eire Constructions have received many worthwhile expressions of interest for 2020 Partnerships. An announcement will be made in January. Thanks to every organisation and individual who has taken the time to apply.
Most popular post of 2019
Eire Constructions was proud to be chosen as the principal contractor for the Lighthouse Road Upgrade – the jewel in the crown for our region captured perfectly in this video by Lindsay Moller Productions – it was our most popular post of the year. Follow us on Facebook for updates in 2020.