Safety, Environmental Responsibility and Quality Assurance
At Eire Constructions we are committed to providing a safe workplace, minimising our environmental footprint and ensuring the highest quality at every stage of our projects.
- provide a safe workplace for our workmates, suppliers and sub-contractors
- implement and maintain procedures that mitigate damage and preserve the environment for future generations to enjoy
- provide quality outcomes through our robust quality assurance systems and rigorous testing regimes.
- AN/NZS 4801 for WHS Management
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management
Eire Constructions has become a Contractor of Choice to many local government bodies, water authorities and private clients. We hold range of accreditations for public bodies including Hunter Water Corporation and Mid Coast Water for both developer funded and capital works programs. We are registered with the RMS for the construction of Drainage and Earthworks installations.
Developing our industry and local business
At Eire Constructions our goal is to make a positive contribution to the construction sector and local businesses in the communities we operate in.
We support local business through trade, sponsorships and professional memberships. We are active members of the Port Macquarie Chamber of Commerce, NSW business Chamber and the Master Builders Association, and provide valuable input through networking and lobbying to improve trading conditions for the industry.